Air Fryer Asparagus Parmesan
Tasty and healthy, air fryer asparagus parmesan is a great way to roast your favorite vegetables quickly and efficiently, without heating up the whole kitchen.
- ¾ lb asparagus fresh
- 2 Tbsp parmesan freshly grated
- 1 Tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
Trim the white ends off the asparagus and discard. Wash and pat dry.
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss until well coated.
Place asparagus in a single layer in basket of air fryer. Roast on 375 for 4-9 minutes, depending on size of asparagus.
Garnish with additional freshly grated parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper, if desired.
- Check for doneness and desired tenderness beginning at 4 minutes.
- Freshly grated parmesan is recommended.
- One bunch of asparagus will typically yield about 12 ounces after it's trimmed, which is perfect for this recipe.
Serving: 3ozCalories: 64kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 3gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 333mgPotassium: 235mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 877IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 58mgIron: 2mg