Veggie Foil Packs
Toss Veggie Foil Packs on the grill when the meat is done. It's a great way to cook your entire meal outside.
- 2.5 cups zucchini slices
- 2.5 cups yellow squash slices
- 1 cup tomatoes cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped
- ¼ cup onions, chopped optional
- ½ clove garlic, chopped optional
Toss all ingredients together in bowl.
Divide in ½ and place each half in an approximately 13x18 inch piece of aluminum foil. Fold closed, leaving air space above vegetables.
Cook over medium grill about 5 minutes and then shake gently.
Cook additional 5 minutes.