Flatbread Appetizers with Pistachos and Burrata
An explosion of interesting flavors make this flatbread special for cutting into small appetizer-sized pieces.
- 1 Naan flatbread
- 3 ounces burrata cheese sliced
- 1.5-2 slices thinly sliced proscuitto cut into thin strips
- 2 Tablespoons shelled and roasted pistachios coarsley chopped
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
Brush flatbread with olive oil and bake at 400 for 4-5 minutes.
Top flatbread with cheese and proscuitto and bake at 400 for 7-8 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Remove from oven and top with pistachios, pressing lightly into cheese.
Top with red pepper flakes and garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.
Cut into thin triangular strips or rectangles and serve as appetizers.