Grilled and Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin is marinated and then grilled to perfection.
- 2-2.5 pounds pork tenderloin
- ⅔ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic pressed or bruised
- ¼ teaspoon toasted seasame oil
- 1 inch piece ginger root cut into 3 pieces
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 8-10 slices fresh pineapple
Stir all ingredients together except pork. Continue stirring until sugar dissolves.
Reserve 2 Tablespoons of marinade to brush on fresh pineapple slices, if desired.
Seal pork and marinade in gallon zip-loc bag, pressing out as much air as possible.
Refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
Remove pork from marinade and grill over medium high heat until meat thermometer reads 145-150 degrees.
Remove from grill to rest and grill pineapples slices on hot grill about 2 minutes per side.