Clementine Salad with Tangy Vinaigrette
This Clementine Salad is a green salad with a tangy vinaigrette dressing and a few simple ingredients that work splendidly together.
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspooons honey
- ¾ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic smashed
- 2-3 heads butter lettuce washed torn into bite sized pieces
- 4 clementines or tangerines peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- ¾ cup sliced fresh strawberries
- ½ cup pistachios roasted and salted
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese optional
Place torn lettuce on 4 individual salad plates or in an appropriately-sized salad serving bowl.
Top with clementine pieces and strawberries.
If serving with blue cheese add it next and then top with pistachios.
Drizzle with dressing.
Calories: 378kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 9gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 493mgPotassium: 598mgFiber: 5gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 3499IUVitamin C: 44mgCalcium: 178mgIron: 2mg