Turkey Appetizers with Cranberry Sauce
These turkey appetizers are a delicious and beautiful way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers!
- 1 loaf baguette
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 Tbsp. poultry seasoning
- salt to taste
- 1 cup turkey shredded
- ¾ cup cranberry sauce
Slice baguette into about 24 thin slices
Toast for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees
Mix cream cheese and seasoning
Spread ½ Tbsp. of cream cheese mixture on each toast
Top with a pinch of turkey and 1 teaspoon of cranberry sauce
Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.
- If you don't have poultry seasoning, just use a teaspoon of dried sage, a ¼ teaspoon of thyme, and a dash of nutmeg
- Substitute the cream cheese for fat free cream cheese to lighten up these turkey appetizers
- Not a fan of cranberry sauce? According to our beloved Flavor Bible, apple, cherry and orange all go great with sage and turkey, so try a jam or chutney made with any of those fruits!
Calories: 270kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 11gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 306mgPotassium: 177mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 441IUVitamin C: 0.5mgCalcium: 85mgIron: 2mg