Cajun Chicken and Asparagus Quiche
An easily customizable quiche can be made with your choice of meat, vegetables and cheese.
- 1 -1-½ cups cooked chicken seasoned with Cajun seasoning and cut into bite sized pieces
- 6-8 spears cooked asparagus cut one one inch size pieces
- 1-¼ cups half & half or whole milk
- 5 eggs slightly beaten
- 1-¼ cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pie crust optional
If a quiche with crust is desired, line pan with pie crust. If no crust is desired use oil or cooking spray to grease dish.
Mix eggs, milk, and seasonings until well blended.
Layer chicken, asparagus and cheese in pan.
Pour egg mixture over the top of pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-50 minutes, depending on size of quiche. Check for doneness by lightly shaking pan for firmness in center.