These smoky, sticky grilled chicken wings have a little kick to go along with the taste of sweet Southern peaches. Let them sit in the sauce for a few hours to soak up those delicious flavors before you throw them on the grill.
Summer is here! Well, technically it’s not really summer yet, but you’d never know it if you live in the South! When the weather heats up, Southerners emerge from their state of hibernation and get out into the world. And the first place they go? To the grill! Barbecue, burgers, brats, grilled vegetables, grilled fish…
We just can’t get enough! I knew I wanted to come up with a recipe for chicken wings for y’all and with the weather like it is, grilled was the only way to go.
I love the contrast of sweet and spicy, so combining fruits and hot peppers is a perfect combination for me. Here at Biscuits & Burlap, we are all about Southern flair, and what fruit is more Southern than peaches?
This recipe is just about as easy as can be- The sauce and the marinade for the chicken wings are the same ingredients, so once you mix them up, divide it in half. Marinade the chicken for a few hours in half the sauce and serve them with the other half after you’re done grilling the wings.
Peach-Glazed Grilled Chicken Wings
- ¾ cup peach preserves
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp dijon
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- Heat grill to 350.
- Mix all ingredients except chicken wings in a large bowl. Divide into 2 equal parts and set half aside. Toss wings in half the sauce. Chill covered 3 hours.
- Grill covered (turning once) until cooked through and charred in spots- 20-35 mins. Serve with remaining sauce.
More peach recipes:
- Grilled Peaches with Ice Cream & Toasted Pecans
- Chilled Peach Soup
- Salad with Peaches & Blackberries
- Peach Crumble