Two favorites are rolled into one mini dessert in these easy Pecan Pie Cheesecakes. Serve alone or as an option on a tray with other small bite sweets.
Everyone loves mini desserts.
Small bite sweets have been a favorite around here for a long time. Not only do we love them, but our guests do too. Whether you’re having a few people over, throwing a big party, or taking dessert to a potluck people just appreciate something small.
These little cheesecakes join two others that combine perfectly to make a tray with a variety of selections. Lemon mini cheesecakes have a layer of cheesy goodness on the bottom and lemon custard on top. Chocolate Chip Small Bites are fluffy goodness with miniature chocolate chips throughout.
Are you getting our weekly newsletters? That’s the easiest way to make sure you don’t miss any recipes, and you can sign up right here. We promise to treat you like family.
Is Pecan Pie just for fall?
The short answer to that is No! We love pecan pie and we keep pecans in our freezers at all times. A classic pecan pie is one of our signature family recipes at Biscuits & Burlap and you can stir one up in just minutes and pop it in the oven.
Two favorites combined in one perfect little bite
These Pecan Pie Cheesecake Mini’s will be perfect on a plate when you’re serving just your family. Combined with other small bite sweets they’re an option that everyone will love.
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click on an affiliate link and buy something, we may receive a very small commission. It does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Click here for our full privacy and disclosure policy. As an Amazon associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A few tips to be sure your Pecan Pie Cheesecake Small Bites turn out perfectly:
- Lightly toasting the pecans really brings out the flavor and gives them an extra bit of crunch.
- Easily fill the phyllo shells by piping in the cheesecake layer with a pastry bag or any baggie with the corner cut off.
- Be sure to not overfill the shells. You want to have room for the pecan pie filling on top.
- Chilling your bowl and beaters ensures your whipping cream is nice and fluffy
Pecan Pie Cheesecake Small Bites
- Cook butter and brown sugar over medium low heat until bubbling, stirring constantly.
- Add 1 tsp. vanilla, 2 Tablespoons cream, pecans and salt. Stir well and heat thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and remaining vanilla until smooth.
- Beat whipping cream in a separate bowl at high speed until peaks form.
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into phyllo shells, taking care to leave room for topping.
- Top each cheesecake with a spoonful of pecan mixture.